Whether your approach to your physique as a hobby or a job, you should not leave any element to chance and hope it works. To overcome deadlocks and forge a ripped and muscular need all the tips and tricks you can get.
None of these techniques will work alone but by combining as many as possible will see a huge difference in your muscle growth, faster than before.
In the following weeks during each workout try to implement only one or two of these techniques into your life and be amazed with your results.
1. Training begins with 3 full body workouts every 48 hours.
2. Take your weight and multiply by 15 to determine your daily calorie intake if you want to gain weight.
3. Perform only 1 exercise per body part each full-body workout but perform a different exercise for each body part every workout. At the end of the week you have attacked each muscle group three times from three different angles.
4. Consume carbohydrates in a ratio of 2 to 1 with the protein after your workout in liquid form.
5. Perform each set to muscle fatigue occurs.
6. Use a training log and keep track of your progress.
7. Drink at least 4-6 liters of water a day.
8. Vary your reps and sets schemes more frequently than any other training variable.
9. Focus on exploiting the concentric portion of your movement and 3-4segundos take you to the eccentric portion of your program.
10. It aims to develop at least 5-6 pounds of lean muscle mass each month. Anything else will gain more fat.
11. Eat at least 10-15 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
12. Focus on compound movements in 80% of your workouts.
13. Alternate between dumbbells and weight bar every 2 weeks.
14. Only change an exercise when you get stuck in two workouts in a row.
16. Follow a program for at least 12-16 weeks before trying the next.
17. Increase your sets to consistently increase by 5% tufuerza each week.
18. Eat a variety of whole eggs, chicken, lean meat, fish and whole milk during the day.
19. Use a training partner to motivate and to have an extra push to experience faster muscular growth.
20. Never train when you’re hungry if you want to build muscle fast.
21. Concentrate your carbohydrates when your body needs more breakfast, before exercise and after exercise.
22. Be sure to make strides and deadlift each week to increase the release of growth hormone and testosterone.
23. Hire a personal trainer if you have never received professional guidance on technique and form.
24. Stretch at least half the time you do surveys. If you pick up 3 hours Week kicks, schedule at least 1 ½ hours of yoga or
25. Train a muscle group throughout your range of motion to stimulate muscle size.
26. Use a cardiovascular exercise plan 20 minutes for 3 days a week, after training to maximize muscle to fat ratio while doing muscle volume.
27. Train your muscle group first less developed in every workout.
28. Avoid processed foods, packaged foods and fast food.
29. Avoid protein bars and any bodybuilding supplement that has
30. Have at least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night.
31. Do not be afraid to overload your muscles with maximum strength and can not do your reps goal.
32. Eat a combination of olive oil, fish oil, coconut oil, mixed nuts and natural peanut butter every day.
33. Take a full week off after 12-16 weeks of training.
34. Be an observer to help you with your heaviest set.
35. Have a training program. Never go to the gym without a plan.
36. Perform 5-10 minutes of dynamic stretching before exercise training decade weights.
37. Regular program of massage therapy to prevent injury.
38. Take a cold shower after every intense exercise training weights. It is a tedious, but it works.
39. Eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of lean muscle mass.
40. The heart of your training should revolve around strides, deadlifts, rows, presses, pulls, funds and work focused on weight.
41. Train with someone bigger and stronger than you.