DIU Faculty members along with Professor Dr. Yousuf M Islam, Vice Chancellor and Prof. Rozhan, the convener of the conference pose for a photograph after receiving the certificates at the 2nd International Summit on Employability and Soft Skills (ISESS2018) held in Malaysia.
The closing and prize giving Ceremony of the 2nd International Summit on Employability and Soft Skills (ISESS2018) was held on August 7, 2018 at Avenue Garden Hotel, Bangi, Malaysia. All the papers of DIU employee were appreciated while DIU faculty member Ms. Nahian Fyrose Fahim, Lecturer, Department of Pharmacy was awarded with Excellent Paper award.
DIU delegates presented 5 papers on different topics in the conference, these are as follows:
1. Perception of Students regarding Soft Skills and Hard Skills of the most Influential Teachers in their lives was presented by Ms. Liza Sharmin, Associate Professor, Department of English.
2. Students’ Perspective on the Effective Use of Moodle in Enhancing their Soft Skills presented by Ms. Fatema Begum, Assistant Professor, Department of English,
3. Classroom Methodology to Inculcate Thinking Skills, Ms. Sadia Zafrin Lia & Shifat Amreen, Lecturer, Department of English.
4. A Scenario of Higher Education and Employability: Bangladesh Context, Ms. Nahian Fyrose Fahim, Lecturer, Department of Pharmacy.
5. Inculcating Soft Skills in Tertiary Level Students, Mr. Umam Mustain & Shekh Moniruzzaman, Administrative Employees.
All presenters got certificate and all papers were very much appreciated by the convener of the Conference and other invited guests. The selected papers would be published in the renowned journal.